Bad hair day again? Try Pyunkang Yul shampoo — an ultra-gentle shampoo that will grant results guaranteed to go straight to your head. It utilizes a group of 18 finest natural ingredients that delivers hydration and moisture to your strands, especially when it’s in need of repair. Soothing and refreshing, it rebuilds damaged hair with each use, while removing excess oil, lifting the root and plumping each strand to keep hair ultra-glossy with a beautiful bounce.
Pyunkang Yul Shampoo is a sulphates and silicones -free shampoo that does not doesn’t dry out the hair with slightly conditioning. The overall pH of this shampoo is around 5~6, making it an acidic cleanser that’s gentle and non-stripping.
Pyunkang Yul shampoo works to nourish, protect and repair your hair using only the finest essential oils and extracts. Perfect for everyone's hair care, this contains 18 kinds of main ingredients that gently removes impurities from each and every strand without over stripping it of its natural oils. Starring a powerhouse ingredient — Siler root extract, it prevents hair damage and promotes healthy hair growth. The formula also soothes and rejuvenates irritated, scale-prone scalps, while locking in precious moisture. It fortifies hair and protects it from humidity, to keep it shiny, refreshed and beautifully scented.
Make sure hair is thoroughly wet. Take a proper amount on hands and apply directly on hair and scalp. Gently massage into a lather. Allow 2-3 minutes for the active ingredients to work into your hair, then rinse thoroughly.
Pyunkang Yul Shampoo 280ml
The five main ingredients after Water are all mild surfactants:
- Lauryl Glucoside is a very gentle plant based surfactant made from coconut oil or palm oil and glucose.
- Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate is an ultra mild amino acid based anionic surfactant derived from L-alanine and coconut fatty acid, delivers dense bubble and good creamy foam in weakly acidic or neutral conditions even in the presence of oil materials.
- Babassuamidopropyl Betaine is an ultra mild surfactant derived from Babassu Oil.
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate is one of the mildest amino acid based surfactant derived from coconut oil and fermented sugar.
- Sodium lauroyl methylaminopropionate is another mild amino acid based anionic surfactant.
Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminopropionate, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-67, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin